Time in London

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Where were you when the clock struck 12? New Yr 2009





Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a fabulous night on the 31st Dec whatever you got up to.

G and I went back to my old uni town of Bournemouth for a night of drinking, dancing and kisses under the mistletoe. We had a fantastic night and stayed in a lovely hotel. Where were you when the clock struck 12? We were in nightclub walkabout and at the stroke of midnight someone threw a glass high in the air in their excitement which fell on my shoulder cutting it quite badly! Instead of Cinderella and the glass slipper at the stroke of midnight it was Ava and the glass embedded in her arm!

One can never say my nights aren't eventful. After the shock and a bit of TLC from G we carried on the night and had our own pretend midnight countdown at 1am since the long distance glass thrower had somewhat interrupted our proper midnight...

Glasses aside, it was a fantastic night and one I won't forget in a hurry. I wore the dress G had bought me for Christmas, I've posted some pics here hope you like it!

Here's to a happy 2010! x

No comments:

Post a Comment