Time in London

Sunday 10 January 2010

Formula One Midlands style!





These photos show what I got up to this weekend. Never one to let snow stop play, G and I found out about an indoor racing tack and went along, putting wagers on which of us would win.


It turned out to be a lot of fun - but G won both races by a couple of laps and his reward is that he gets to pick what we get up to next time he comes down to London to see me (football match here I come).

As you can see from the photos this was not my most glamorous look. I had to wear a child's outfit due to my challenge in the height area, and as you can see it struggled to accommodate my top half. Added to that a pair of fluffy pink gloves and my mums trainers which I borrowed because I don't own any....and we have the dreadful outfit which was more Rupert bear than formula one promotions girl.

Never mind it was a fantastic day and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of play acting at Michale Schumaker for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment